- Melamine-Meltblown combines the material immanent properties of Melamine with the specifics of a meltblown nonwoven with its extreme fine fibers.
- Melamine-Meltblown is an inherent flame resistant material and does not burn, shrink, melt and drip. At decomposition emerging gasses are low in quantity and non-toxic.
- Melamine-Meltblown has a high chemical and UV resistance.
- Melamine-Meltblown has outstanding acoustic and thermal insulation properties; due to very fine fibers down to 0.5 µm.
- Melamine-Meltblown can achieve today’s requirements with lower weight and is a lightweight and best priced material.
- Melamine-Meltblown meets Oeko Tex Standard 100 - Class 1 as well as the Formaldhyd requirements according to VDA 275.
- SAFETY DATA SHEET according to Regulation 1907/2006
Product name: smartMELAMINE
Creation date: 29.07.2016 · Revision: 29.7.2016 · Version: 2